Lucas X. Dillon – Attorney
Lucas X. Dillon has practiced in the criminal and family courts of Michigan at the state and federal levels since 2012. He is a cum laude graduate of the Thomas M. Cooley Law School and earned a Bachelor of Science in Psychology with a minor in Criminal Justice from Defiance College. Attorney Dillon was trained and mentored by noted Charlotte, MI, attorney Raymond Buffmyer.
In 2013 and 2014, Attorney Dillon was named Charlotte’s Favorite Attorney by the Lansing State Journal. Some of his cases have included:
- Not guilty of Retail Fraud in the 2nd Degree with the jury returning a verdict in one day
- Mistrial in a Criminal Sexual Conduct in the 1st-degree trial that helped the defendant avoid a mandatory sentence of 25 years and led to the prosecution offering a plea deal to a greatly reduced charge
- Not guilty of Aggravated Assault on the grounds of self-defense in a father vs. son fist fight that led to injuries to the accuser’s face
- Not guilty of Domestic Assault for a husband hitting a door that his wife was standing behind
- Not guilty of Assault for a son who was accused of striking his mother with an ice scraper
Contact experienced criminal defense and family law attorney Lucas X. Dillon based out of Lansing, Michigan. Call today to schedule a consultation.
Ryan H. James – Of Counsel
Ready. That’s the word that defines Ryan H. James. He has handled a variety of matters early on, opposing parties like municipalities and public utilities, universities and dioceses, and large and small businesses, be it contractors, insurance companies, or real-estate agencies to name a few. Ryan will be part of the defense team at the Dillon Law Group. He will be doing appeals as well as Co-counseling in major cases. He will be staying in Pittsburgh, but is branching out into Michigan to further his practice.
It did not take long for Ryan to be recognized for his work. Local newspapers, twice, named Ryan as the Readers’ Choice “Best Attorney.” Since, Ryan has persisted diligently on behalf of his clients, often obtaining successful outcomes.
Truly, Ryan’s passion for people drives his commitment to excellence. It is that passion, too, that has also committed Ryan to give his time as a volunteer attorney with the Neighborhood Legal Services Association and the federal district court; to serve as an arbitrator in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas; and to serve as his community’s former solicitor.
Outside of his practice and community involvement, however, Ryan can generally be found in South Park Township where he resides with his wife, Kristen, and their two boxers, Lucy and Gunner. In their spare time, both enjoy traveling, sporting events, and the company of their family and friends.